Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN AND WE'RE SHOPPING EARLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

I've vowed to think MICHIGAN MADE first! and I've found this amazing outlet that just astounds me and gives me that warm fuzzy feeling about supporting our local economies!

Helping our neighbors and getting a wonderful product...what a great feeling!

It's not just 'cause they're my neighbors..it's because we have "as good" and even better products here in the state.

WHY do we, at times, FIRST look out of the state when what we want is in our own back yard!

I'm not sure why that seems to be....our far sightedness has many "short" comings.

ANYWAY....this is one guy who now looks first to Michigan!...Heading for another, even better, Michigan Holiday season!

Peace and blessings my friends from all of us at Michigan Magazine TV & Museum.....Barry :-)

Oh be sure and click the highlighted link at the start of this entry to whisk you away on an amazing journey of "Michigan Made" products!