Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

WE ARE THE ONES NEEDING RESCUE!!!!....That's right...you and me!


We have ooooodles of dogs, cats, and a variety of four legged and feathered friends that need adopting throughout the state of Michigan!

That's why Michigan Magazine TV, animal shelters, and pounds urge everyone to seriously consider adopting and not shopping for your next forever family member.

The Stutesman household has done just that twice over the past 5 years and found the most grateful and loving animals ready to come "home" to ther new "digs"

I know many prefer the pups and kittens but we always gravitate to the SENIOR pets....

We love them the moment we see them in their cages and we think "how sad" that someone had to give up on them or just couldn't afford the upkeep or attention they need just like any other family member.

It always seems to me the expression on the Seniors is a confused one....dazed...wondering "what did I do...why did my family leave me?"

Our senior dogs are the most loving animals loaded with "kisses" and "snuggles".

They seem to know that they were rescued and will do anything to please us.....so they won't have to go back to the cages and confusion of a "pound".

But sometimes I think we are the confused ones...

I firmly believe WE ARE THE ONES that need to be saved....

It was with EXTREME pleasure that I discovered while cruising the internet that many people are on the same "wave length"!

It is the animals in shelters and pounds that are the true rescuers!

They are the ones hard wired with unconditional loves and compassion....Check out this video and see what I mean....

You may find out YOU are the one needing rescue...

Be sure and join me and Michigan Magazine as we bring you some of the latest adoptable "Michigan" pets in a never ending series we call "Shelter Stores" made possible by some pretty amazing Michiganders.....