Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Cooking with Clara is on of my favorite You Tube destinations.

She's about 98 years old now and last we heard still cooking up wonderful memories in her DEPRESSION ERA COOKING series "Cooking with Clara".....

I admire her energy and love of family and traditional values she attributes to her long productive years as a Wife, Mother and Grandmother.

I believe her children and grandchildren are something special in producing these wonderful video visits!

Today I hope you'll stick around our Michigan Magazine TV blog cottage in the woods as Clara stops by via another video...

This one is something very special....as we simply spend the afternoon with our own "Aunt Clara" (She's really not our Aunt....but she feels so much like family....I don't think she'd mind us calling her our Aunt)...

Gather around now, take your shoes off at the door, and get ready to relax with Clara.....enjoy