Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

SUNSET OVER WEST BRANCH, MICHIGAN...Carp Diem.....


Oh my...............

Summer 2014 is nearly history...:-(

It seems like only yesterday I stopped just off the I75 exit 212 to record this Sunset over West Branch!

The very first day of summer had just come to a close........

The days of summer couldn't have gone any faster.....

I hope your mind was filled with pleasant memories that you'll be able to recall with fondness.

My Grandfather once told me "the older you get the faster times seems to slip by".

How could that be possible?...Was he serious?......I just couldn't wrap my head around that thought..

BUT, oh yes....he was "spot on".....and...there is nothing we can do but seize the moments with all the strength we can muster.....

Enjoy...savor....take it ALL in...and be thankful for the special times we are given.

Look what I see just ahead....Another chance to enjoy special moments....It's Autumn....YES!

Carpe Diem! ;-)