Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

WAIT.....WAIT...DON'T GO!


Wait...wait.....don't go!

I know winter this year in Michigan has been "unusually" COLD, WINDY....down right HARSH!...I hear ya!!!....I REALLY DO!

BUT IT'S BEEN THAT WAY ALL OVER THE GOOD OLD U.S.A.!

( with perhaps the EXCEPTION of some areas of Florida where my relatives continuously remind me of that! "come down" they say.."start a Florida Magazine" they say..."it's 80 in February" they say)

I will maintain my faith in Michigan's ever changing seasons!

My faith is ALWAYS rewarded with good memories and wonderful experiences....AND "Florida" weather in the Summer time. (and some times in the winter ie: 1982 Christmas day 82 degrees in Battle Creek)

No I will hold steadfast to my heritage...and play and replay my favorite summer time video by one of my favorite Michigan artists UNCLE KRACKER as he continues to tell me to "Smile"

Who can not smile as you see Kracker cruising down those northern Michigan side roads with the "top" down! Then sitting curb side ready to watch the 4th of July parade in downtown Hale after cracking open a cold Michigan Made Faygo "red pop"!

I love the scene where dear Uncle Kracker parties with all my friends at the Long Lake Bar on a hot steamy night here in Northern Michigan!

Yes I will maintain my faith and keep smilin'.

YUP...will ya look at the thermometer!....it's 17 degrees....OMG spring is in the air!

Do ya see my SMILE? :-)...

One more time Uncle Kracker....Please?